WAYS TO GIVE

Your generosity inspires us!  

The time to show your support for our future is now. Please consider making a gift to us today.

A Multi-Year Pledge

A Planned Gift

As gift planners our focus is always on sustainability.

We encourage you to make a multi-year pledge to allow for the planning of a long term  program.  Over 62% of our donors give to us through recurring gifts and pledges, allowing us to plan strategically.

We invite you to consider the ultimate gift – the one that stands at the core of what we believe in as advocates of strategic philanthropy. Six visionary individuals have done us the great honour of making us a part of their legacy.

The CAGP Foundation Fund is held at The Winnipeg Foundation. 90% of your gift goes to support our current programs and projects. The remaining 10% is invested at The Winnipeg Foundation to provide a sustaining source of income for the future. 

You can also choose to give to us directly - please contact us at cagpfoundation@cagp-acpdp.org

About Us

Peggy Killeen, Development Director

cagpfoundation@cagp-acpdp.org

514-575-4927

Ruth MacKenzie, Executive Director

rmackenzie@cagp-acpdp.org

613-232-7991
 

CAGP Foundation
14 Chamberlain Ave, Suite 201A, Ottawa, ON, K1S 1V9 

The CAGP Foundation's donor database is proudly powered by DonorPerfect

 

 

 

DonorPerfect and CAGP have partnered to offer CAGP members a 10% discount on the #1 Rated Fundraising Software*

Our charitable registration number is 776727323 RR0001

©2020 by CAGP Foundation.